Rudram Chanting Training Program- Phase 1” at Bangalore Ashram
It gives us immense pleasure to announce “Rudram Chanting Training Program- Phase 1” with Pujya Gurudev’s blessings at Bangalore Ashram.
Rudram is a very ancient chanting that has been there for thousands of years. It is one of the most beautiful and most praised chanting in the Vedas. It is said that wherever the Rudram is happening the environment gets purified, it brings Harmony and Prosperity and improves Health. Rishi Yajnavalkya was asked, “What is the one thing by doing which you get enlightenment as well as worldly comforts and peace of mind ? He answered that, it is through listening to the Rudram chanting.
1) Age: 18 yrs and above; only males (Indian).
2) Should have completed one Part 2 / Silence program.
3) Should have completed Upanayanam Sanskar and practicing Sandhya Vandanam regularly for at least one year.
4) Participants should contact the State VDS coordinator for participation.
5) Invitation will be sent to the participants.
Phase 1: Introduction and learning to pronounce and chant Ganapathy Atharvashirsham, Rudram and Chamakam, Sri Durga Suktam
Program Date: 8th June 2018
1. Rudram Phase 1
2. Batch size: 25
3. Program Duration: 15 days.
4. Program Donation: Rs 5000 [Excluding accommodation].
A) Participants application submission : State VDS coordinators should submit the participants applications to Bangalore VDS Department by or before 30th April 2018.
😎 Invitation Email : Bangalore VDS Department will send the invitation emails on 7th May 2018.
At the end of Phase 1 there will be an oral exam with marks given on the basis of performance. Candidates who clear Phase 1 can apply for Phase 2.
Kindly find the attached form and send across scanned duly filled form with the required details with recommendation and photograph (Mandatory)
For more details contact us:
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: 080 65691155 / Mobile: 9538185844
691 total views, 1 views today